Monday, December 8, 2008

"He doesn't do anything in a small way"

That is Nanny's quote about Carlin.

We had an action packed weekend with the grandparents. Saturday we went to Walmart for a few items and picked up an adorable outfit for Carlin which you will see next week in his holiday card. Saturday night Nanny and Grandy babysat Carlin so Ryan and I could go to Rya's house for a little bit. All day Sunday Ryan and I caught grief about how we got home before curfew and were only at Rya's for an hour and a half. Grandy put up our Christmas tree on Sunday and I helped with the lights and added all the ornaments. I'm glad my parents came to town because if they hadn't I doubt the tree would be up and I wouldn't have gotten the outfit for Carlin. We had a photo shoot with Carlin and it really made me feel for all those baby models. He wasn't too impressed with what was going on but we got some great pictures. Grandy also got a picture of Carlin smiling at me. He's gotten so talkative and he also laughs and smiles a lot now (Carlin, not Grandy). I added some photo's to the picasa album but not the one that will be on the card because that takes away from the excitement :)

1 comment:

Janie said...

Those are great pics! You're way ahead of me with the tree up. I did manage to get the lights up on the outside of the house though. Can you parents come visit us? :)